1) What is the deadline to make a stand reservation?
There is no particular deadline until we still have a free space to allot. However, the exhibition spaces are filling up quickly, and the earlier you book, the better location you are going to have. Also, there are deadlines for placing orders and including your company entry in the exhibition catalogue a few months before the event.
2) How much is the price per square metre?
You will find the breakdown of prices in the exhibition booking form. The price depends on whether you would like to book a full service stand, or space only.
3) What are the terms and conditions of the booking?
For terms and conditions, please see the reverse side of the exhibition booking form.
4) What are the available spaces?
In order to have an idea of the available spaces, please have a look at the latest floor plans. Please note, however, that the plans are not fully up to date as the booking situation changes daily. Please fill in the exhibition booking form with your preferred stand locations, and the Nepal Lab sales team will confirm to you which of the spaces are available.
5) Can we change our location after booking the stand?
Yes, it is possible to move to another space that is available, and is the same size or bigger than your current space.
6) Can we change the type of our stand from full service to space only or vice versa?
Yes, but this needs to be done well before the event and has to be approved by Organizers.
7) Is a reservation of stand free of charge?
Yes, but only for a week till September 2017
8) Can I cancel my booking?
This is possible, but there is a cancellation fee that applies mentioned in Exhibitor Contract Form
9) Is it possible to merge two stands or more?
Depending of the layout of these stands, it is possible to merge stands - for questions on merging any specific stands, contact the Nepal Lab sales team at email@example.com
10) What is the deadline to make a stand reservation?
There is no particular deadline until we still have a free space to allott. The only deadline worth keeping in mind is the one for the entry to Exhibition Catalogue.
11) Breakdown of prices
To be found in Exhibition Contract.
12) List of available spaces
To be found in the Floor plans.
13) Can we remove a wall from a full service stand?
Yes, contact Mellville for details.